H4H Handicap challenge

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Poor H/cap season for me with 41 Q-Comps but only a handful of buffers or cuts so at 11.8 I think I'm miles behind you, Louise, so will be paying in to the Fund.

D

Deleted member 21258

8.9 for me, paid up donation a couple of weeks ago iirc

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Poor H/cap season for me with 41 Q-Comps but only a handful of buffers or cuts so at 11.8 I think I'm miles behind you, Louise, so will be paying in to the Fund.

All qualifiers over for me, 32 played and handicap has been 10. something all season.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Majority of losers have paid there donations, but a few still outstanding. Anotherdouble advises me that LincolnQuaker, Imurg and Fish lost their challenges, and need to donate, assuming not already done so. If you think you have drop me a pm.

One challenge, Liverpoolphil and Chimpo1 needs to be confirmed, so post up your handicaps as at the 22nd September, and the loser knows what to do !!

Many thanks to everyone that entered, and all the donations will take our final amount raised to over £17000.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Majority of losers have paid there donations, but a few still outstanding. Anotherdouble advises me that LincolnQuaker, Imurg and Fish lost their challenges, and need to donate, assuming not already done so. If you think you have drop me a pm.

One challenge, Liverpoolphil and Chimpo1 needs to be confirmed, so post up your handicaps as at the 22nd September, and the loser knows what to do !!

Many thanks to everyone that entered, and all the donations will take our final amount raised to over £17000.
I'll settle up at the weekend Rich...(y)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site

Many thanks to everyone that entered, and all the donations will take our final amount raised to over £17000.[/QUOTE]

An overall total of over £17,000 is an impressive achievement by the organisers of the H4H Day. They should be proud and certainly deserve our praise. Well done folks !! Just glad our few fivers helped push the total a little along the way.