H4H Handicap challenge

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
After the disappointment of not getting cut last week after having a net 69 I had a net 68 today, results not in yet but scoring not so good today so lm hoping for at least a .6 cut.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Three buffers and a 0.1 for me so far this year. One day it will all come together and I'll achieve a cut.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks yea it looks like it's going to be close between us, 2 loose shots into water hazard and 3 putting the last cost me a better cut, that's twice in the last week I've lost on countback but it's nice to run into a bit of form.

No golf this weekend but I'm coming down to Kent next week to play in 2 senior opens one of which is a Quilifier.

I play in at Whalsay in Shetland farthest northerly course in the UK, it's a tough links course especially as we tend to get a lot of wind.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks yea it looks like it's going to be close between us, 2 loose shots into water hazard and 3 putting the last cost me a better cut, that's twice in the last week I've lost on countback but it's nice to run into a bit of form.

No golf this weekend but I'm coming down to Kent next week to play in 2 senior opens one of which is a Quilifier.

I play in at Whalsay in Shetland farthest northerly course in the UK, it's a tough links course especially as we tend to get a lot of wind.
Couldn't you find any Opens just a tad nearer to home? 😁😁

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
😂😂 Come down every year to play with my brothers who still live in Kent and Sussex, plus it makes a nice change from links golf

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had a couple of cuts down to 14.3. Played some stonking rounds in some doubles comps so it’s coming on.

Sorry, didn’t realise I hadn’t paid, will do at weekend when I’m back home!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Had a couple of cuts down to 14.3. Played some stonking rounds in some doubles comps so it’s coming on.

Sorry, didn’t realise I hadn’t paid, will do at weekend when I’m back home!

mines gone up to 28, just in time for the Old Farts meet