Golf Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 15344

St Enodoc, members and guests only and I’m not either! Had to walk through it today too, looked in mint condition.
That’s just torture- brilliant course as well. They have always been very welcoming there , might be worth giving them a call ?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The girl in the next range bay next to me earlier who made it look so bloody easy!
I had that years ago at Yeovil. Warming up on the range for an away scratch match and the young girl next to me had the ball on a string. Turns out it was Henrietta Brockway, as she was then called.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had that years ago at Yeovil. Warming up on the range for an away scratch match and the young girl next to me had the ball on a string. Turns out it was Henrietta Brockway, as she was then called.
We were talking about her last weekend in our fourball.
She's had more names than someone who's had lots of names.

Her dad (may have been her step dad) had her on a bit of string tied very tightly to him. It was only when she finally broke free from him she took up her mother's surname. Two marriages later......
I see she is a commentator on the Golf Channel now.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Two absolute muppets walking down the middle of a fairway today in spite of there being several people out playing. And of course they got the hump when they were asked to move.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Due to be playing silvermere about now but the course is shut.

Got the call just after I’d picked up the bottom section of the m25 so had to go to Godstone to turn around

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having to get up, shower, get dresed, and depart before the result of the course inspection is posted! Not their fault - its mine for having an early tee time - but still irritating on those days when opening is in the balance.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Due to be playing silvermere about now but the course is shut.

Got the call just after I’d picked up the bottom section of the m25 so had to go to Godstone to turn around

It must be very, very wet then. Not a surprise given the rain storm Bella dumped ut they tend to stay open as much as possible. At least you didn't get all the way there

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My missus got me a pair of Kirkland trousers from Costco which are quite nice as well. Mostly cotton with a bit of elastane I think, they do the job nicely.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Yes, clearly 2 examples come in either 29 or 31, leg but first of all one of those options would obviously fit, and secondly the bigger aim was to point him in the direction of a golf website selling a variety of sizes at low prices.

It's obviously your fault for trying to be helpful, don't do it again. ;) :rolleyes:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Looking at BRS for tomorrow. We have 2 balls at 6m intervals, and every day is maxed out, even with only one advanced booking per week. Tomorrow, there are 22 members guests playing. Chuck in the mandatory visitor slot, and a mandatory corporate slot, and that is 26 tee times gifted to non members on one of the shortest days of the year.