Golf Random Irritations

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Hitting the driver more consistently than you ever have been at the range, for a number of visits... only to get to a driver fitting and find yourself completely unable to hit any meaningful shots for comparison. Fuming.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
In Tier 4 just about the only thing we can still do is play golf with one other person - tee time booked with my dad tomorrow. But 24 hours of solid rain due any time now so the course will probably be closed anyway. :(

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
In Tier 4 just about the only thing we can still do is play golf with one other person - tee time booked with my dad tomorrow. But 24 hours of solid rain due any time now so the course will probably be closed anyway. :(
I had a 4ball billed at my place tomorrow as we know it'll be fine to play with the current weather.

Obv now down to 2balls and all 3 have cried off because of the rain!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First day without a buggy ban. Faffing around so much as out of routine and realising as it starts to rain I have left the bag cover in the buggy shed never mind I will just cover the clubs with a towel and then having been called through finding that in the rush the towel has dropped off the clubs somewhere back down in the rough.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Got my invoice for 2021 Membership in an email this morning, "payable doing January." Not a hugely welcome item given all the conditions at the mo. Always advocated using the financial year for membership. Paying subs as the days are longer and warmer is much easier.

Yep I always that was a poor decision, most people aren't too flush in January and weather is often miserable.

I've managed to join my last two clubs at the end of May and they've renewed at the same date - easy decision!