Golf Random Irritations

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Course closed today. Already pulled out of tomorrow’s swindle as fed up of playing in swamp conditions. More than likely it will be closed anyway after today’s rain.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have already pulled out for tomorrow even if its open. Plan is now to get a full English at 10.00 when the kitchen opens, hit a few balls on the range or a few putts and back in for a few lunchtime beers with those mad enough to be out or just coming up for a beer themselves. was looking forward to my game as well after a busy week

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Hosing it down this morning again. Whilst the course is open, that’s all academic because nobody will be playing. Fully expect an email to say we’re closed again this weekend.

Red devil

Visit site
As above. Nice afternoon yesterday up here so I thought I'll grab 9 holes tomorrow.
Woke up this morning, throwing it down. Getting sick of it now.

Visit site
We have 1 event per month from October to March, which makes up our winter league.

Every single Saturday fixture has been “in doubt” due to the weather, typically with rain on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and clearing up by the weekend - but golf course underwater by then!

Sunday league (hosted on a diff weekend) has barely seen a puddle or raindrop

Guess who’s in the Saturday league 🙄

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When you go to topgolf with pals and end up getting the shanks in front of two people who don't even play golf and thought you knew how to do it. Embarrassing.