Golf Monthly's appalling behaviour on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted Member 1156

Charlie, go hit a few balls on the range or play a few holes before dark. It will be more productive for you :thup:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm actually off to bun a zoot like all the other teenagers. Then I'm going to listen to some rap music and spit at old people.
Sounds like it'll be a touch more productive than today's efforts Charlie :D

In all honesty, I understand your issue. I don't agree with your method of complaint though. In fact, I'm not even sure you have anything to complain about. The whole situation was ridiculous, and you all played an equal part in the farce. If you no longer have an affinity with GM, then why not just send in a letter of complaint, then take your business elsewhere. This whole thing just screams "pay attention to me".

CharlieWebb

Club Champion
Visit site
Sounds like it'll be a touch more productive than today's efforts Charlie :D

In all honesty, I understand your issue. I don't agree with your method of complaint though. In fact, I'm not even sure you have anything to complain about. The whole situation was ridiculous, and you all played an equal part in the farce. If you no longer have an affinity with GM, then why not just send in a letter of complaint, then take your business elsewhere. This whole thing just screams "pay attention to me".

I have done, however Mike Harris doesn't seem to care. But I agree, my approach was wrong. I was 'attention seeking' on the Facebook thread, you could say annoying. Having seen GM's previous responses I was hoping to get a similar one. When they asked me sarcastically whether I was still up for work experience I felt exposes. These people were using private discussions that had happened previously against me in a public and some would go as far as saying abusive way. Im not a sensitive person, the reason I posted this on the forum was to share the really poor customer communication GM showed. I was shocked.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
OK time to draw a line under this thread - everyone's had their say.

FYI I have disciplined the staff member who was looking after FB on the day in question. He's been banned from the GM tuck shop for a month. No Bertie Basset Allsorts for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.