Golf Monthly's appalling behaviour on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest100718

Just took the time to read the FBook thread you posted, you tried humour and GM tried it back, you tried smart arse remarks and 1 or 2 people joined you, you baited GM and then threatened them and called Jake a sad middle aged bloke, and to all this you are now on here trying to embarass them.

Even though you're 15 and they could of backed out, i also agree with them protecting their corner, if you're going to throw insults out, don't expect them to sit back and take it.

Early on in the thread on Facebook GM stated it was a fun video and they ignored your posts to the point you posted "Stop ignoring my comments. I want attention" I read this as you wanting some of the flack the other trolls were getting.

Nobody wins in this instance.

Hey, that M1 is mine.....

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
It goes like this.

Video claiming to be a shank in slo-mo is posted, people then study said video and say video is niether ashank or slo-mo and GM should be ashamed putting such misinformation out.

Some people replied to by GM, GM state fun video

Others join in,

GM and some trade insults.

Some others join in.

GM posts video's

Kid throws teddy in the corner and threatens legal action.

Normal kind of thread on FaceBook then...:whistle:

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Admittedly I didn't read all the FB exchanges, but i cant believed people got their undergarments in a twist about whether it was a shank, push-slice, slice or whatever....these people need to get some perspective in their lives first & foremost.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cola cubes all day long here

Lemon Sherberts for me Stu.

loathed as I am to agree with scooter id go lemon sherbert too

Chocolate eclairs every time

And everyone knows that blackcurrant and liquorice are the daddies.

Oh and i'll have a quarter of Sweet Peanuts please!!

Err, not Everton mints?!?

All as nice as the above are, there is only one winner and that has to be Chewing Nuts.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I think the lad should buy some Jelly Babies, unfortunately there aren't any little fat ones he can bite the heads off so he'll have to use his imagination, a key skill for any future up and coming editor 😉🏌😂

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Pipe down with your demoralising comments. I'm 15.

If you're gonna play with the big boys, and give it out you have to accept that some people won't agree with you and they'll give it back. that's life, get over it and go and expend your energy on something more worthwhile than whining on a forum.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Pipe down with your demoralising comments. I'm 15.

I'm sorry but I've read nothing in your OP referring to your age so at that point you were just looking to score some hits and put GM down, now it hasn't gone your way on here you want to use your age as some extra leverage, sorry but you can't have it all your own way,

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just wondering if OP goes to Marlborough College. Chaps who attend there most certainly wouldn't take any nonsense from oiks. Just wondering :)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Wasn't being an arse.

Some have agreed with you and, typically, that's the best you can expect in the real world. Bearing in mind it's 3:45pm you should either be in school or you're actually a lot older, which your grammar suggests, and you're just a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.