Golf in Portugal

Latty08

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm in vilamoura,Portugal from next Friday if anyone from the forum are out there aswell,if they fancy a game as I'm playing a couple of rounds.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm here now - off to play Gramacho with my son in the morning (and I will beat the B***er this time!) :)

Nice course! my FIL used to own a villa on the complex so have played it lots! are you playing any of the other courses on the resort? the Pinta course is good too!

gryffindor

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi Rooter - yes, will be playing Pinta as well. Have had a villa on Pestana for a few years myself so well acquainted with the area. In fact we have probably bumped into you or your FIL at some point over the years.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Rooter - yes, will be playing Pinta as well. Have had a villa on Pestana for a few years myself so well acquainted with the area. In fact we have probably bumped into you or your FIL at some point over the years.

Small world, his was casa carrera (lol I know. But u would recognise his black 911 convertible!) which was straight down the hill from the club house, near the bottom and you could just see the water feature on the 18th fairway. and he used to own a ahem, 'gentlemans' bar in carviero called safari..