Golf England members website now live!

Swango1980

Visit site
Quick question - playing handicap

It’s worked out from handicap allowance and course handicap

I guess you use the course handicap from the chart on the tee which is a whole number or do you use the manual calculation which won’t
You use course handicap as a whole number, UNLESS you are in Scotland, then you use it as a decimal

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Probably quite a good job I got cut 3 shots in the last couple of months otherwise I'd be getting 12 or 13 shots instead of 9...I can be quite dangerous off 13....

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Mine is 1.2 below what my Congu handicap was prior to Saturday, when I lost another 0.9. Presumably my index will change again prior to November 2?

D

Deleted member 21258

That's what I'm on. Enter CDH but clicking Next doesn't do anything - not even an error message :unsure:

I had that as hit the next button umpteen times to start with, I had missed you can scroll down the screen and then enter the code that they already email to you iirc?

Hopefully that helps

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
You will be playing 2 off whites and yellows at The Oaks. Genuine question, Does the one shot make a big difference to a low handicap player?
Not mentally, but I’ve scraped a lot of buffers this year with that extra shot.
It matters not, thankfully index’s will move a lot quicker that the 0.1 up and down now