Golf England members website now live!

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am going to be the most popular guy at my next comp.... gone from 17 to 18.7, after slope I will be getting 21 shots in comps... shoupd make life easier especially if alot of people seem to be staying relatively flat.

18.7 is lower than my own calc so can only assume that ESR in some form still exists?

Bandit alert!!

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks Rulefan for replying

1. You say the CSS is being rectified, I’ve tried to establish this by various means but failed. Are you able to share how you know for sure CSS will be used?
2. Didn’t know hole by hole scores are not available in CDH so will take that on board and see how that develops.

Even if the the two NR’s were not in my best 8 they should defo be included in my last 20.

I’ve just double checked to make sure they were qualifying rounds ie at least 14 holes completed and they are. I only NR’d on one hole in each of those two rounds so they should defo be 2 or my worst 12 out of last 20.

Hope my reply makes sense ???

Enjoying the forum, read it for years but only just started posting ???
1) England golf have said they know about it and it will be fixed in the real run on Nov 1 .

If they are not in your best 8 the system is not interested. Remember it is the average of the best 8 out of the last 20.
How do know they have been ignored? What is it you are looking at? The WHS Platform?

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sorry for stupid questions !

dows anyone have a link to the course ratings for your club? I believe someone posted it where you can view all courses online etc

also my index says 11.5 while my current handicap is 14.2.

so does this means I look at that big board with loads of numbers on it, search for my index score and tjat will be my handicap ?
sorry for being a bit thick

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Surely NR rounds have to be included? Otherwise the worst rounds in the last 20 are being replaced by older better rounds thus giving a false HI.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site

dows anyone have a link to the course ratings for your club? I believe someone posted it where you can view all courses online etc

so does this means I look at that big board with loads of numbers on it, search for my index score and tjat will be my handicap ?

https://www.randa.org/chc-lookup?fb...2z3KPw1Xplk20TCle18bzhMrfjXvg9NNIlELojPzCgE1A

There's also a calculator on the R&A site where you can see your handicap at any course.

Chinny

Visit site
1) England golf have said they know about it and it will be fixed in the real run on Nov 1 .

If they are not in your best 8 the system is not interested. Remember it is the average of the best 8 out of the last 20.
How do know they have been ignored? What is it you are looking at? The WHS Platform?

1. I'm Usually a glass half full person and I really do hope EG get it sorted for 2/11/20, its just I've not seen anything official from EG saying CSS will be included. Heard several rumours but nothing official.

The NR's are not in my best 8/20 at the moment but they could be if several decent scores drop off. But... They can only become one of my best 8 if they are included as qualifying scores which at the moment they aren't. I know they are not in my most recent 20 scores (at the moment - could be there 2/11) because when I look at my last 20 qualifying scores on the England Golf site they are not in my list when they should be.

Might just go into hibernation until 2/11 - I'm sure it'll all be sorted by then

:):)

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

https://www.randa.org/chc-lookup

Chinny

Visit site
Unless you are a club sec, handicap sec or county adviser, you won't. But they have.
Incidentally, how did did you find out that they were supposed to have done?

Only by searching social media (Twitter only - I'm not on FB) and speaking to fellow golfers

Chinny

Visit site
Which specific site is that?

When I log into my account on the EG website I can see my indicative handicap and also my comp scores going back to March 2018.

I've not gone through them all just interested in last 20 and when I X ref last 20 with comps at my own club that's when I noticed the two NR's were not included

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Bums, Index is 6.6, equates to 7 at home course.

Cut by 2 shots, don't they know I am a hacker :eek: due to best 2 of 6 cards taken in calculations , going to have to get in a couple of supplementary quick like.
Re the Bold bit...I trust that's purely to provide a better representation than specified in the Italicised bit. Otherwise, it suggest 'manipulation', which I consider to be 'cheating'! :cautious:

rosie

Hacker
Visit site
When I log into my account on the EG website I can see my indicative handicap and also my comp scores going back to March 2018.

I've not gone through them all just interested in last 20 and when I X ref last 20 with comps at my own club that's when I noticed the two NR's were not included
One of my April 2018 scores is missing, not an NR, it's one of low scores ?