England to Wales Golf transfer

IanMcC

Visit site
We have a new member who came from a club in England. I have an English CDH number for him, but cannot find any record of it on my Welsh CV1 or Wales Golf database.
As I cant find him on CV1, I will need to upload his last 20 scores manually.
Can anyone with access to England Golf look up his record for me, and ping me over a copy.
PM me if you want the CDH number.

Many thanks.

wjemather

Visit site
We have a new member who came from a club in England. I have an English CDH number for him, but cannot find any record of it on my Welsh CV1 or Wales Golf database.
As I cant find him on CV1, I will need to upload his last 20 scores manually.
Can anyone with access to England Golf look up his record for me, and ping me over a copy.
PM me if you want the CDH number.

Many thanks.
You should be able to find their EG handicap record on the Wales Golf WHS Platform through "add member" by entering their English CDH number (may also need to select England from the drop down list). At least this is how it works in reverse (i.e. Wal → Eng)!!

Send me a pm with his name, cdh and former club if you still need someone to have a look on the EG system.

IanMcC

Visit site
Thanks everyone. I had a printout of his last 20 scores, and manually uploaded them. I think adding new member first, then adding his old CDH, is working. I have did this the other way round in the past, and it worked, but doesnt seem to now. Thanks again everyone.