CDH Numbers

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Morning all , i'm wondering if anyone can be of assistance. My brother in law has just joined the same club as me and has put his 3 x cards in and got a 16 handicap. Our club has however advised that they need his CDH number from his previous club to be able to set him up on HDID. His handicap i believe had lapsed there and with it being a small "grass roots" style golf club there is no-one there cooperating with his request to get his CDH number. I'm not sure if this is GDPR compliant or not but does anyone on here have access to the database and via DM would he/she be able to simply obtain an individual's CDH number for me ? Any help would be gratefully received.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
He should be able to access it himself via EG personal log in.
Otherwise it would be a matter of the club's name and his to reference it.
Presumably both are known to the new club anyway?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Morning all , i'm wondering if anyone can be of assistance. My brother in law has just joined the same club as me and has put his 3 x cards in and got a 16 handicap.
If his original handicap was fairly recent, his new club may wish to adjust the potential 16 to relate to his previous record.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
If his original handicap was fairly recent, his new club may wish to adjust the potential 16 to relate to his previous record.
If it was very very recent they might even have to use it as it was (as I know you know)...

It's when the word lapsed sneeks into the discussion that the cry for details gets raised 🤔

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was sent a credit card sized plastic card from England Golf with my CDH number on it yonks ago. I thought everyone was sent one as a matter of course.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was sent a credit card sized plastic card from England Golf with my CDH number on it yonks ago. I thought everyone was sent one as a matter of course.

You had to register for a benefits scheme and it was then sent to you. As I remember, they then scrapped the plastic card but you could download and print it for yourself.