Golf England members website now live!

D

Deleted member 21258

Bums, Index is 6.6, equates to 7 at home course.

Cut by 2 shots, don't they know I am a hacker :eek: due to best 2 of 6 cards taken in calculations , going to have to get in a couple of supplementary quick like.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Bums, Index is 6.6, equates to 7 at home course.

Cut by 2 shots, don't they know I am a hacker :eek: due to best 2 of 6 cards taken in calculations , going to have to get in a couple of supplementary quick like.
I'm the same. 7.8 Congu now down to 6.6

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Wow mines just come out at 7.1 not played well for ages and have hovered around 8.5 for the last 12 months so this new hcp should be fun ?

D

Deleted member 1147

My index comes out at 2.4, equating to 2.7 on my home white course.
I’m currently on 4.1 exact.

Newnsy

Visit site
Ive gone to 15.4 index, 19 on my home course off the whites - my last round on Tuesday i was 10 over can't wait for the next comp :) :) :)

Chinny

Visit site
My "Indicative" Handicap Index on the EG website is 5.6 (Still waiting on email and date of birth to be uploaded from home club to EG which will then allow me to more)
My CONGU is 5.5
Using my own calculations my Handicap Index WITH CSS included is 3.8
Using my own calculations my Handicap Index WITHOUT CSS is 4.6
Lets see what 2/11/20 brings

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
21.1!

They've not got my email apparently - so I can literally only view the index - but I have authorised my club to share so can only assume this will change soon!!

D

Deleted member 3432

I'm currently 5.4 and rising fast yet they have given me 4.7.

Equates to playing off 4 from yellows, 5 from whites and 6 from blues.

Nothing about this would indicate handicap allocated on current form 8/20 scores, sctaches head....

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
It seems a number of posters are trying to compare their new Index with their old CONGU handicap. This makes no sense.
A better but not definitive comparison is to compare CONGU with your WHS Course Handicap from the tees that you normally play qualifiers.
Multiply your Index by the (Slope/113)