Golf club memberships questions from a upcoming golfer

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thank you everyone who has commented and I agree with alot of you. I am considered a "younger" or intermediate golfer (I'm early 20s) so my rates for many courses I looked out are greatly reduced. I am also a full time student and I've even seen student memberships offered for greatly reduced fees also. I think the average cost for me would be between £350 and £500 ish for a year. I am planning on going at least once or twice a week. I do really like the idea of being able to just pop down and play a few holes whenever I feel. I also like the idea of being able to get some practice in and have seen a good few courses with practice greens for putting or short game. If anyone is from the tameside area and can give their thoughts on local clubs. (Ideally within a 25 min drive) I would greatly appreciate that. I have found it quite difficult to find particularly up-to-date reviews on most courses around here.
Can't believe you were even debating the value at this price, I'd snap their hand off for that. :ROFLMAO: Green fees would have to be a fiver for that not to pay for itself.

Reactions: sjw