GM National Comp - Race to Hillside 2015 - Entry fees

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good evening all,

Time to get the ball rolling, the £10 entry fee to the regional events is now due. Can everyone who is entering the competition at whatever meet/meets you are playing please make entry payments ASAP please.

Payment can be made via paypal via the "send money to friends and family" link to bigvalgolf@gmail.com or alternatively bank transfer (details on request). When making the payment can you please include your forum name and whichever meet you are paying the fee for.

Players are free to attend any meet the like, they are free to enter the competition as often as they like with the provision they pay the £10 entry fee for every meet.

All fee's to be paid by Jan 31st please however I would ask the sooner the better to enable me to confirm our booking for the final.

Thanks to all for the support.

**Can a mod please sticky this for a short time to ensure everyone see's it without needless "bumps"**

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Might be a daft question but if I am just playing at one of these but not entering the actual competition as I do not have an official handicap, do I still need to pay the £10 entry fee?

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Morning all.

Currently we have 39 paid entrants and I thank you for the support. We could really do with double that figure and I know a couple of meets (Blackmoor and Alwoodley) have over 30 attendees so please get your payments in before the month in guys.

Those that are playing in 2 meets im happy for you to pay 1 entrance fee for the first meet then pay to enter others later if you don't win.