GM National Comp - Race to Hillside 2015 - Entry fees

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Big bump over the weekend guys, i will continue to keep taking payments in for as long as people wish to enter but idurge youth get them in over this weekend or early Feb.

I've not got an exact as I've not updated yet but think we have just over 60 entries, we could really do with this being 80.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've just realised that i haven't paid my £10 entry for Alwoodley yet. So sorry for being tardy. Can you pml me again with you account details etc and i'll get this done today.
thanks

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
60 paid entries guys, thanks for the support. I think all meet threads are now up to date with entries.

As it stands there are 7 guaranteed final slots, there maybe a couple getting fee's back due to lack of meet fees for their meet but that situation can remain a bit fluid.

Still hopeful of getting 80 entries so get into it guys.

D

Deleted member 1418

Just paid via PayPal. At the moment for the Southern Regional qualifier, but waiting for confirmation that London will be going ahead.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can whoever paid me by bank transfer on the 3rd February please double check your transfer and come back to me with your findings, I think you have made a mistake and paid me instead of someone else.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Additional £10 sent this morning for Burnham & Berrow entry, must try harder :smirk: