Darren Clarke SS

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I've never thought of Darren Clarke as a fast swinger but I Just read (in another mag) That DC's swing speed is now 117MPH for driver. That's faster I think that Rick Shiels who gives it a pretty good thump.

Just shows you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Re: Darren Clark SS

LMAO.... The tour pro Darren Clarke swings it faster than Rick Shields the youtube club tester... NO WAY??????

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

LMAO.... The tour pro Darren Clarke swings it faster than Rick Shields the youtube club tester... NO WAY??????

I get what your saying Alex but you get what I'm saying also I hope;)

Just to clarify, DC's SS used to be 112mph so he was slower before his transformation

Last edited:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Sorry to be pedantic and but Darren ClarkE

As a Clarke myself, it's a pet hate

NP, spelling is important to me and I rushed it- can't edit so maybe Gareth could- thanks Gareth

G

guest100718

Having followed darren clark a number of times I can confirm he hits the ball miles.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site

His Driver shaft is heavy heavy. In fact all his woods and rescue were heavy shafts.

I demo'd an old DC Great Big Bertha when Peter Hanna was selling it, It went bolt straight but just couldnt get the same distance as my own driver at the time. Ended up buying a BBB. The Black shaft in his old driver was insanely stiff, weight wise it didnt feel much different, it was the reduction in height and distance which hit me most.