Cooden meet 2022. Friday 24th June.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
With Rogers (Leftie's) current woes, the attendees are now looking like this. Plenty of spaces available if you'd like to come along....

1. Smiffy
2. Fish
3. Full Throttle (Buggy)
4. SteveW86
5. Dando
6. Chrisd
7. NeedMyWedge* (Buggy)
8. NeedMyWedge Guest* (Buggy)
9. Norrin Radd (Buggy)
10. PaddyC
11. Bratty
12. Tonto
13. JustOne
14. Greg Lindley
15. Norman Porritt
16. LetitRip
17. Badger
18. Grizzly
19. Dufferman

Reserves
1. Midnight
2. Spongebob59

Last edited:

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rob, I’m going to have to duck out I’m afraid. I was hoping the wife would make some improvement, but she’s still Sick, so I’ll need to be on hand to be on dad duty I’m afraid.
Sorry for not contacting sooner.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Rob, I’m going to have to duck out I’m afraid. I was hoping the wife would make some improvement, but she’s still Sick, so I’ll need to be on hand to be on dad duty I’m afraid.
Sorry for not contacting sooner.
Sorry to hear that, mate. Hope things improve soon.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
For anyone thinking about this, played here for the first time last year and really enjoyed the course, despite the 50mph hurricane wind that plagued us that day. £77 for two rounds, lunch and dinner is an absolute bargain, if you're in the area, or have the day off, it's a good day out. A bit of a trek for me, but had so much fun down there last year, happy to do it again.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
For anyone thinking about this, played here for the first time last year and really enjoyed the course, despite the 50mph hurricane wind that plagued us that day. £77 for two rounds, lunch and dinner is an absolute bargain, if you're in the area, or have the day off, it's a good day out. A bit of a trek for me, but had so much fun down there last year, happy to do it again.

Played it twice and totally agree although there’s some dodgy characters that usually attend

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site

only a meagre 183 miles each way for me, plus a slight detour to Royal Eastbourne the day before

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Is anyone traveling down on the Thursday?

I’m staying just down the road for a few days so more than happy to meet for a few beers and maybe a curry

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Is anyone travelling M25 then A21? If so, is there any chance they could pick me up en route, please? PM me if you might be able to, please.
Dando is doing Carry on Camping, otherwise he'd have been the perfect chauffeur!??‍♂️

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
An Italian curry ?
Not a great lover of curry but there are a few decent ones in town. One of the best is called the Shiplu. Always raises a titter when you ask the wife whether she'd like to be taken up the Shiplu...???
But as I say, the Italian, Picasso Express, is really good, and belting value for money.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not a great lover of curry but there are a few decent ones in town. One of the best is called the Shiplu. Always raises a titter when you ask the wife whether she'd like to be taken up the Shiplu...???
But as I say, the Italian, Picasso Express, is really good, and belting value for money.
[QUOTE="Bratty, post: 2503986, member: 5729"

Italian will be fine mate