Cooden meet 2022. Friday 24th June.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
It would be my pleasure. Just hope you don’t mind a few choice words. I’ve been known to be a bit sweary. Hope that doesnt bother you ??
Sorry, I've just seen this! You have no idea who you sent that to, do you! Smiffy thought we were going to get kicked off St Melion because of my swearing! ?? I'm much better now, but I have no issue with others swearing. ??

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry, I've just seen this! You have no idea who you sent that to, do you! Smiffy thought we were going to get kicked off St Melion because of my swearing! ?? I'm much better now, but I have no issue with others swearing. ??

your reputation proceeds you mate - it was the first thing Smiffy said about you before he introduced us at Blackmoor :ROFLMAO: clearly that didn't come across in my last post. haha!

In summary: we'll both be barred from Cooden no doubt.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
your reputation proceeds you mate - it was the first thing Smiffy said about you before he introduced us at Blackmoor :ROFLMAO: clearly that didn't come across in my last post. haha!

In summary: we'll both be barred from Cooden no doubt.
If Cooden allow Smiffy there, we'll be fine!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just bumping for anybody who hadn't seen it and fancied coming along.
Still quite a few spaces available....

1. Smiffy
2. Fish
3. Full Throttle (Buggy)
4. SteveW86
5. Dando
6. Chrisd
7. NeedMyWedge*
8. NeedMyWedge Guest*
9. Leftie
10. Dhan
11. Bratty
12. Ray Taylor
13. Sharon Strahan
14. Greg Lindley
15. Norman Porritt
16. LetitRip
17. Badger
18. Grizzly
19. Aztecs27
20. Oddsocks (Buggy)
21. Dufferman
22. JustOne
23. BigPhil14

Reserves
1. Midnight
2. Spongebob59

Last edited:

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can you stick me down as a reserve please young fella, I won't know till nearer the time but will tell you with plenty of notice mate ??????

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just a courteous reminder...
I am not looking for payment in advance of this meeting, it's always been "pay on the day" and that's the way I'd prefer it to stay.
But if anyone "no shows" without sufficient warning, they will be liable for the full amount.
Thank you
Rob

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just a courteous reminder...
I am not looking for payment in advance of this meeting, it's always been "pay on the day" and that's the way I'd prefer it to stay.
But if anyone "no shows" without sufficient warning, they will be liable for the full amount.
Thank you
Rob

Let’s hope no one has booked a hotel room in case you get too many