Cooden meet 2022. Friday 24th June.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Apologies lads. Due to the fact I am being messed around left, right and centre by Cooden golf club, this meeting will no longer be happening. I cannot believe that somebody in charge of society bookings can keep their job after being so inept at it. Shower of shite...

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Apologies lads. Due to the fact I am being messed around left, right and centre by Cooden golf club, this meeting will no longer be happening. I cannot believe that somebody in charge of society bookings can keep their job after being so inept at it. Shower of shite...
That’s unreal. Twice on the trot.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Well that sucks, but completely understand. And as others have said, great work over the years, mate.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I emailed her on the 14th August to confirm the date and numbers. Had to send another email to chase her up again today, she is now saying that the date we had confirmed has now been allocated to another group. She gave me an alternative with teeing off times of 10am and 3pm. I told her that with ten slots required the last group wouldn't be going out until gone 4o'clock!!
She told me that they don't normally allow visiting groups to tee off until midday, and that they were making an exception for our group!!! Excuse me, what have we been doing for the last 8 or 9 years????

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Right ...just an update.
The Secretary has now got involved, the 10th of June is still a "no go" but he has given us the 24th June as a definite, with teeing off times at the usual 9.30 and 2.30.
He has apologised profusely for the confusion, and I have accepted his apology.
So the price, and format stays the same, the only alteration is the date.
If all those interested could let me know that this is okay, I'll go ahead and book it
Sorry for the change and I hope that it doesn't put you off attending.
Rob

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Stick me down Rob. Need to work out the logistics as it’s quite the schlap from the West Country ? but you, Ray and Rog sold it to me today.
Even with the risk of playing with me, it's worth it, mate! You'll have a blast.