Cooden Golf Club teeing off times and groups.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I wonder if my white trousers will turn up today??? Hope so. They were being posted Royal Mail 1st Class so they might do. I'm soooo excited. I could crush a grape.
If they do, I'll pair them with a nice black shirt.
If not, it will be black trousers with a white shirt.
I'll look like a negative.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Any one got an M25 forecast?

Yes, be on it well before 7am. At least you will be travelling away from most of the traffic won't you?

Even though I live a lot closer, I'm aiming to be there by 8. As always, would much rather be early than late. Drives HID mad! :( :D :D

Golfmmad.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Planning on leaving at 6, which should get me there abouts for 8, and allow for a few unscheduled delays. Trouble is, that means getting dressed in the dark.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Google tells me it's about 1.25 miles down the road so an 8.10 start should see me there ooooo about 5 minutes later....

There's a lot to be said for being the organiser
:D :D :D :D :D

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good luck guys - hope it's a great days and I want to see lots of pics of these wonderful ensembles Smiffy, Steve and Rick are wearing

Rob & Steve have said what they'll be wearing, but Rick hasn't.

Why would anyone think it might be loud?

:D :D :D :D

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Right!!!! finally got back from Spain, (Why is the last flight always delayed?) :mad:
Had a quick shower and threw the golf gear in the car and will be setting off in around 20 mins...a bit later than expected, but will still beat the traffic.

Don't think you're going to be disappointed with my outfit......offended maybe, but disappointed, I doubt!! :eek: :D

See you all in a few hours...can't wait!! :D

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Up nice and early. Have PN-Wokingham staying here with me, just about to make him a nice cup of coffee and then jump in the shower (not with him I hasten to add).
Weather looks good down here this morning, no rain around and looks like it's going to be a nice day. Little bit of a breeze but nothing serious. Fingers crossed for a good one.
If you haven't left home yet, don't forget your shirt and tie for the evening meal!!!
Safe journeys everyone.
Rob