Cooden Beach GC Forum Meet........................ Friday 30th July 2021

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can't believe the Cooden Beach Centenary Champion has been thown out.:eek: Alright it was better ball but my partner was rubbish.:LOL:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Can't believe the Cooden Beach Centenary Champion has been thrown out.:eek: Alright it was better ball but my partner was rubbish.:LOL:

I can't believe you have said this. This was your reaction in the clubhouse when we were told we had won. I think your reaction says it all, particularly as we had just finished discussing how badly you had actually played....(still love those trousers by the way, are they still as tight under the armpits??).
1_PAY-2_LEO-SAYER1.jpg

Last edited:

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Apologies Smiffy, not been on here in ages and missed all the commotion! My Mrs is due to drop the week before so I'm going to have to take my name down - not sure I'd be too popular.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
When do you need to know by Smiffy?

Before this week's limits from the club and the subsequent nonsense I was just keeping an eye on it and getting a bit concerned that I might have to drop out. Still have an injection into the other knee to come so I might be OK in a months time but if you need a decision right now then I'm going to have to say no. If it was tomorrow I couldn't/wouldn't do 36.

Rob, sorry, think it's better to make a call earlier rather than later so I'm out. Disappointed but I'll see you at H4H.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Taking into account those people who have kindly given up their places, (I'm really sorry about that guys), I am now down to this list. Still 1 too many.
Could everybody else confirm they are coming please???

1. Smiffy
2. Ian (guest of Full Throttle)
3. Full Throttle
4. Leftie
5. Dhan
6. Bratty
7. Chrisd
8. SteveW86
9. TXL
10. Fish
11. Swingalot
12. Badger
13. njrose51
14. Norrin Radd
15. Ray Taylor
16. Sharon Strahan
17. Gopher99
18. Heronsghyll
19. Guy
20. Robin
21. Letitrip
22. PNWokingham
23.SimonSmh
24.SimonSmh guest
25. Oxfordcomma
26. JustOne
27. Wookie
28. mashleyR7
29. need_my_wedge
30. TheDiablo
31. Topoftheflop
32. Bdill93

I've only just caught up on this, bit late to the party. I've not been on this trip before and am happy to give up my spot to someone that plays in these meets more regular. If you need the spot Smiffy just kick me into touch.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Right, just trying to get my head around the remnants of this meet, and so far have come up with the following list.
Could everybody just confirm that they are still coming along, and as you can see there are still a few spots left if anybody would still like to attend.
Many thanks......
1. Smiffy
2. Ian (guest of Full Throttle)
3. Full Throttle
4. Leftie
5. Dhan
6. Bratty
7. Chrisd
8. SteveW86
9. TXL
10. Fish
11. Swingalot