Please confirm for Cooden.....

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Huge thanks to Dhan and Jimboo for great company making for a Superb day out on an interesting golf course, always good to get to meet a few other forumers, was quite happy with 33 points in the morning round until I heard all the other scores coming in 46 points was some going from golfmad!

Chuffed to bits with a 74 for 42 points in the afternoon and picking up the blind team event from the morning was a bonus! Got some of my own forum drives in as well highlight being the driver-7 iron to the back of the green on the par5 15th!

Well done Smiffy for organising, £75 is a steal for 2 rounds and 3 meals, got the 24th of July pencilled in for next years event!

The spectacular viewing we had sitting outside the clubhouse (almost as good as view inside!!!!) made for slightly hairy drive home on an unfamiliar road!

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yep another massive thumbs up from me. Nothing to complain about and a great crowd out with good company a plenty, especially my two playing partners in paperboy (who apart from some 'Adolfs' would surely have threatened the afternoon winning score) and blueinmunich who played some great golf in both his 2 rounds, shooting comfortably under his 8 handicap. In fact, not sure where his weakness was as all parts of his game were looking pretty good from where I was standing (which was normally in a bush for the front 9 in the afternoon:eek:).
Many thanks to smiffy and see you next year!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Actually, my only complaint of the day was the sand in the bunkers...or lack of sand to be precise. I didn't land in many but two of them that I did land in cost me shots as there was no way to get your club under the ball.
Greenside bunker for two on the 18th in the morning, two to get out, two putts for a bogey six. Should have been a par at least.

Visit site
Hey, 8 hours is a long time to spend on a golf course! The time went really quickly as I thoroughly enjoyed the golf & company.
Well played Cookelad & Jimboo.
If you want to come over to Sundridge anytime just let me know.
Best
Dhan (aka Mr_Grupmy_Strikes!!), although not that grumpy anymore!

D

Deleted member 1418

No surprise everyone had a cracking time - always an excellent day down at Cooden.

Apologies again Smiffy for having to drop out at the last minute, and to those affected with any re-shuffling of the groups.