Please confirm for Cooden.....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Bring the sunscreen on Friday lads. Weather forecast is looking "scorchio" with temps up to 27/28 degrees and plenty of bright sunshine. Little bit of breeze (to keep it interesting) and the "possibility" of a thunderstorm during the day.
Ideal white trouser day methinks

Fish

Banned
Visit site

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
Bring the sunscreen on Friday lads. Weather forecast is looking "scorchio" with temps up to 27/28 degrees and plenty of bright sunshine. Little bit of breeze (to keep it interesting) and the "possibility" of a thunderstorm during the day.
Ideal white trouser day methinks

All joking aside - the forecast is for a very hot day.
Sunscreen, water, hats etc need to be brought and used.
There is a government grade 2 health warning out for the day - whatever that means!!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
All joking aside - the forecast is for a very hot day.
Sunscreen, water, hats etc need to be brought and used.
There is a government grade 2 health warning out for the day - whatever that means!!

I played this afternoon and feel quite tender!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I shall be arriving between 3pm & 4pm tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up for a few beers or a bit of paddling in the sea :cool:

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm suffering from a foot injury (plantar fasciitis), if it's no better for tee off time I'll be having a buggy. Dhan, Cookelad apologies but I can hardly walk some mornings, so it's my only option.

Played this afternoon with no side affects so hopefully I'll be ok after another days rest and medication

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm suffering from a foot injury (plantar fasciitis), if it's no better for tee off time I'll be having a buggy. Dhan, Cookelad apologies but I can hardly walk some mornings, so it's my only option.

Played this afternoon with no side affects so hopefully I'll be ok after another days rest and medication

My apologies to Dhan and full_throttle given the temperature in town this week I will most certainly be wearing shorts this also carries a government health warning!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry, been away on a training course since yesterday afternoon, so haven't been able to do anything. Literally just walked in the door. Pieman and Mashley R7 have pulled out at last minute so we are now down to 25. Will have to send 2 x 2 balls out first so that they don't get clogged up in the middle of the field.
See ya all tomorrow

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Sorry, been away on a training course since yesterday afternoon, so haven't been able to do anything. Literally just walked in the door. Pieman and Mashley R7 have pulled out at last minute so we are now down to 25. Will have to send 2 x 2 balls out first so that they don't get clogged up in the middle of the field.

See ya all tomorrow

The Harp and The Sportsman have been truly Fished :)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Pieman and Mashley R7 have pulled out at last minute so we are now down to 25. Will have to send 2 x 2 balls out first so that they don't get clogged up in the middle of the field.
See ya all tomorrow

Have sent you a PM..... off to casualty now :angry:

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Due to a couple of last minute drop outs I had the pleasure of LIG's company in a two ball, with smiffy and ray taylor joining us in the afternoon to make up a fourball.
Super course, super company as always. Thanks to smiffy for the organisation, even the weather was kind to us.
Hope everybody had a safe journey home despite the thunder and lightning show.