Final roll call for Cooden Friday 23rd June....please check and confirm.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Have a great day.

Was forced to withdraw when Mrs d booked a holiday starting today and sadly had to cancel owing to wrecking her back 9 weeks ago, and still wouldn't be able to sit in the car

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Smiffy, cracking meet mate , thanks for organising it , I haven't got a bad word to say about Cooden,even when I score crap it's still a enjoyable, lovely place to play golf.

Thanks to all my playing partners (even young Bratty who had me in stitches all the way round )and the people who didn't get to see my very professional swing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
Look forward to next year ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Smiffy, cracking meet mate , thanks for organising it , I haven't got a bad word to say about Cooden,even when I score crap it's still a enjoyable, lovely place to play golf.

Thanks to all my playing partners (even young Bratty who had me in stitches all the way round )and the people who didn't get to see my very professional swing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
Look forward to next year ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
How many times did @Bratty drop the โ€œcโ€ bomb?

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Many thanks Smiffy for yesterday Another cracking day at Cooden.Course magnificent, weather superb, food excellent. Great work mate.
Put me down for next year!๐Ÿ˜

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Glad you enjoyed it lads. Cooden at its best.....in lovely condition on a beautiful, sunny day. Golf days don't get much better than this.
It was great to meet up with everybody again, and good to play reasonably well after playing so infrequently. Also witnessing Full throttle pick up 12 points off 3 holes on the back 9 was rather special too. I'm surprised he only beat me by 1 point in the end ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‰.
Despite vowing that this was the last Cooden meet, seeing everybody enjoy the day so much will see me emailing the club for a date next summer.
Cheers lads
Rob

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
As ever, I'm late to the party!
Smiffy, thanks so much as ever for arranging it once again... and even more so for asking about a date for next year! You're a legend!
To my playing partners for putting up with some decidedly average (to poor) golf from me combined with some fruity language at times. According to TXL, Smiffy swore worse than me though!! ๐Ÿ˜œ
@Midnight, no-one has ever been happy to play with me so that's a first! ๐Ÿคฃ

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
To echo all of the above, thanks for organising the day @Smiffy.

It was my first forum meet up, certainly won't be the last. Great day, thoroughly average golf. And that's all we can ask for!

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh. And I nearly forgot to say my thanks Smiffy for organising yet another great day at Cooden even though numbers were somewhat depleted this year. Itโ€™s a wonderful place to enjoy golf in great company. Thanks to TXL for putting up with my buggie driving most of the day (hope your back is OK) and for the rest of the mob that I shared a round with. Good to meet up with friends that I havenโ€™t seen for a couple of years or more and to meet new to me Forumers. (y)

My sensitive ears are still burning a bit after playing with Bratty and Smiffy, but I forgive them as some of their shots deserved far worse. :oops:

Already looking forward to next year. Will have to work on some of the past attendees to get numbers up again. It really could be classed as the meet of the year. :)

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Glad youโ€™re still about roger
Thanks. I stick my nose in occasionally but, tbh, can't be bothered with all the trolls and keyboard warriors.

We'll have to get that game in at High Elms when you are up for it.

Btw, how did you get on with that chipper? Still using it? :ROFLMAO:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks. I stick my nose in occasionally but, tbh, can't be bothered with all the trolls and keyboard warriors.

We'll have to get that game in at High Elms when you are up for it.

Btw, how did you get on with that chipper? Still using it? :ROFLMAO:
Was thinking of trying to sort out a game at Royal magpie

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As ever, I'm late to the party!
Smiffy, thanks so much as ever for arranging it once again... and even more so for asking about a date for next year! You're a legend!
To my playing partners for putting up with some decidedly average (to poor) golf from me combined with some fruity language at times. According to TXL, Smiffy swore worse than me though!! ๐Ÿ˜œ
@Midnight, no-one has ever been happy to play with me so that's a first! ๐Ÿคฃ

Mate , it was a pleasure , I look forward to the next one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ