Cooden....Friday 16th August. Final details......

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great day again, thanks to evryone involved.

Whilst smiffy was looking for his drive on the first I decided it would be a good idea to donate £1 to H4H for every lost ball during the day....

£96 raised in lost balls
£40 donated by the winner Jimboo
£5 donated by leftie's guest Chris

Well done £141 being donated later today

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great day again, thanks to evryone involved.

Whilst smiffy was looking for his drive on the first I decided it would be a good idea to donate £1 to H4H for every lost ball during the day....

£96 raised in lost balls
£40 donated by the winner Jimboo
£5 donated by leftie's guest Chris

Well done £141 being donated later today

Well done Rob....and thanks to everyone who donated......especially PNW!!! :whoo:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Brilliant day, with some cracking guys. Great to meet old friends and new... needless to say there was some great banter. Chris's morning round was a joy to behold. And did I enjoy the afternoon round? Mmm, it was a bit special in damp and breezy conditions. The 7 birdies helped the score nicely.

Great golf my friend.... truly inspired! Well played.

I'm going to guess it was your best 'drive home' for some time? :D :D :thup:

Moquillo19

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That was a great day. Lovely course, great bunch of people. Thanks to Simon and Richard for a good laugh. It was nice to meet more forumers too (I wish we wore name badges lol). Can't wait for chart hills now and wish I could've made H4H too.
Cheers
Paul

Visit site
Another great day at Cooden!
Thanks once again to Smiffy for organising.
My 3 ball was great entertainment mentioning no names.

Dinner was also entertaining! Worth the entrance fee alone.
I hadn't realised RICKYG was such a horticulturalist!!!

Dhan

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another great day at Cooden!
I hadn't realised RICKYG was such a horticulturalist!!!

Dhan
Believe me, he has been called worse!:D

You may not believe this, but just played in the rollup stabelford, scored 33 points - and should have been a few better - and no lost balls!! Cooden, at least the first 8 holes, is my nemesis. Help for Heroes will bring out the best in my game:lol:

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
(I wish we wore name badges lol).

A sharpie across each forhead would be really good. :whistle:

That was another Smiffy triumph ! :thup:
Great to meet up with a few new forumers and some "strangers". LOL
My thanks (and apologies) to Golfmmad and Steve for their company.
The apologies are for several things, not least the colourful language issuing from my brain-dead head.
No doubt both of you would have played better without me plodding behing your over-charged buggy!! :p
Steve - your driving was not that of a 24 'capper - I predict great things from you soon!
Chris - I want your chipping game! And your putting game!

See you all next year!
The highlight of the evening: Smiffy's disappointment when it was pointed out to him that his addition of his team's score had been entirely "wishful thinking"! And it was his Cooden centenary champ teammate who .... ;)

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Once again, "Thanks" to Smiffy for organising another great Forum meet at Cooden Beach.

Has to be one of the best value golf days out there. :)

Also thanks to Rob, (Full Throttle) for robbing me of £5 for losing balls :angry::p
Raising almost £100 for HFH. But does say lot about our ability to keep it on the short stuff! :whistle:

Was good to meet old and new faces - always a good bunch of guys to be around.

Thanks to my playing partners Preet, (Lig) great company and strikes the ball effortlessly. And my mate Steve who thoroughly enjoyed the day, I'm sure you will see him again at a future meet sometime.

I can't finish without saying "Congrats" to Barry, (Hobbit) for such a great round of golf, especially in the tougher afternoon conditions. :thup:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Here are the scores from both rounds, I am missing some scores and if anyone can help with translating the real names to forum names I'll update it and re-post.

Who won the team comp, Jimboo and who else?

Attachments

• Cooden.jpg
    Cooden.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
LOL, I think you have me mixed up with Richard C, as my scores were 39 am round and 38 pm round.:eek:

I do realise it's difficult to sort without forum names, so thanks for putting up the scores Sawtooth.