Final roll call for Cooden Friday 23rd June....please check and confirm.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I've been through all the messages/PM's I've had about this meet, and have finally ended up with this depleted list.
Please could all those on the list please confirm your attendance as I have to notify the club of final numbers soon, and if I count you, and you don't turn up you will be liable for payment.
This is the last time this event is going to be held so please do your best to attend.
Many thanks
Rob

1) SMIFFY BUGGY
2) FULL THROTTLE BUGGY
3) COLIN (FULL THROTTLE GUEST)
4) LEFTIE BUGGY (PM)
5) DHAN
6) HAIRBALL 89
7) BRATTY
8) TXL BUGGY PM
9) NORMAN PORRITT BUGGY
10) LURCH
11) PADDYC
12) MIDNIGHT

Last edited:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I'm totally in and looking forward to it.
I am waiting to hear from my guest and I've told him to let me know by today.
Sorry, Smiffy, but I'll keep chasing him.
Cheers.

Grizzly

Visit site
I can't confirm until after the weekend I'm afraid - somewhat ridiculously, the same issue as last year, ongoing rail strikes! If we make it to Monday with nothing announced, I'll be good.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Smiffy, I'm happy to walk both rounds as long as my guest/brother-in-law (Colin) has a buggy if that helps sorting the three balls out

Can you confirm times, dress codes, buggy cost etc etc before the weekend

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Went down the club yesterday, course looks absolutely gorgeous. All stripey and everything!!
Just a reminder to try to be there around 8.30 if possible, 9.00 at the latest. 1st tee from 9.30.
18 holes, followed by ham, egg and chips, further 18 in the afternoon followed by two course evening meal. Smart casual dress for evening meal, no need to suit and boot.
Cost of the day is £88.00 and cash would be appreciated.
Weather looks set fair, going to be a few red arms and bonces by the end of the day. Suncream required I think!!