Bad Golf

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Never heard of either of them, and just didn't get it. Not one for me I guess.

I was thinking of watching the Little Hay one, as it is a course I know well, but even then, no.

sunshine

Visit site
These two are simply more relevant to me than watching characterless elite multi-millionaire professionals capable of smashing the ball 400 yards.

They also do it with a smile and don't take themselves too seriously, which 99.5% of golfers can identify with.

Each to their own. Most people prefer watching the multi millionaires. That's why there are tv cameras at premier league grounds and none at my local goals 5-a-side centre.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm really enjoying the BadGolf videos, only "discovered" them a week or so ago but I've been watching all the vids in order and I'm almost up to date.

Have always found Alex Horne very engaging when I've seen him on TV so it makes me happy to also see him as the kind of golfer I'd like to play with - he accepts good shots and bad shots with the same grace, nothing fazes him, he's just happy to be playing.

John, on the other hand, gets really down on himself if he hits a bad one - whoever edits the videos has a lot of swearing to bleap out!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Been watching a bit of these every now & then. Watched some more tonight as the real golf was cancelled.
Was probably more "fun" when they were proper bad, but you can see them improving and really becoming hooked.