Bad Golf

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah I've watched a few of these now, they're a pretty decent watch. Quite funny in places. Although they do repeat the same phrases a lot. I've mainly had them on in the background while playing Champ Manager or Golf Club 19. (y)

D

Deleted member 27584

Also, they do seem to have bad luck with the weather, seemingly playing only in Monsoon conditions!!!
Definitely one of my favourite channels, after Golf Mates.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Am stuck in an hotel, just watched the 1st round. Horne has the shortest backswing, and is terrible at short putts. Robins looks a better swing until the downward movement. Is that a push trolley he is pulling?

I like how they zoom through the shots quickly- probably needed to!

Thinking about it there have been a few golf themed challenges on taskmaster.

Will watch a few more

Chico84

Visit site
I enjoyed watching these videos, largely because as a hacker myself it’s interesting to see where others gain or lose shots. It’s often hard to be objective of my own rounds and see where I’ve made mistakes but seeing others of a similar standard helps focus my mind a bit.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Definitely entertaining and worth a watch. Not sure how big a market there is for crap golfers filming their rounds (or I'd have cornered the market years ago) but at least these guys are personable and having fun

D

Deleted member 27584

These two are simply more relevant to me than watching characterless elite multi-millionaire professionals capable of smashing the ball 400 yards.

They also do it with a smile and don't take themselves too seriously, which 99.5% of golfers can identify with.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd never heard of them though!

You don't watch Taskmaster? You're missing out. It's Alex's concept that started as his Fringe show and has become a fantastic TV series, so funny and they've had some very good contestants. The James Acaster season was brilliant, as was the Bob Mortimer one, and the Paul Chowdhry one, hell, all the seasons are awesome. Watch it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You don't watch Taskmaster? You're missing out. It's Alex's concept that started as his Fringe show and has become a fantastic TV series, so funny and they've had some very good contestants. The James Acaster season was brilliant, as was the Bob Mortimer one, and the Paul Chowdhry one, hell, all the seasons are awesome. Watch it.
I'll add it to my always-increasing list of programs I intend to watch and never get round to. Cheers!