Air Fryers … any good / recommendations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I do bacon on top of the aircrisp plate in mine.

Is that separate to the air fry basket? I've ordered one from Ninja this week as I wanted a baking tin (for omelettes!) and they had the two items as a package. Wasn't totally sure why/when I'd use the separate plate though...

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is that separate to the air fry basket? I've ordered one from Ninja this week as I wanted a baking tin (for omelettes!) and they had the two items as a package. Wasn't totally sure why/when I'd use the separate plate though...

With mine being the smaller one we got the pot, crisper plate and rack included.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Any info on the Cosori air fryer, HID just ordered one :eek:

Just reading through this thread, I’ve seen a 5.5 L Cosori air fryer for £119 on Amazon , how do you rate yours

Also looked at the Ninja duel air fryer can’t make up my mind what’s best to go for.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Just reading through this thread, I’ve seen a 5.5 L Cosori air fryer for £119 on Amazon , how do you rate yours

Also looked at the Ninja duel air fryer can’t make up my mind what’s best to go for.

This is the one I've got - does the job but its not massive - no idea how people have done a roast in theirs, would not fit in mine!!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

We were given a Tower airfryer free from a relative.
It's alright for small portions, we're still learning the best way to use it.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
You have to play the waiting game. I ended up waiting almost 6 weeks for the ninja dual 9.5ltr. Eventually, it popped up for collection at local Argos. for rrp of 230 i think. Dont pay over the odds on amazon or ebay!! If people stopped overpayibg, people would stop scalping stock!!!

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Jeremy Vine and friends did a piece on air fryers v ovens yesterday on Radio2 13.00 - 13.30ish. You can get it on catchup/sounds. Think I'll stick with my halogen and electric ovens. I'll say no more.