a Baldrick update.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
unfortunately last night my best friend Baldrick passed away. it was last January the vets game him 2 months to live, but he lasted another 18 months.

The house seems empty without him, life will never be the same again.

RIP Baldrick

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear this m8.
I lost my Staffie back in feb this year, and is still missed badly.
Remember the fun times you had with him and know you were the lucky ones to have had him.
I do really feel for you.

U

User62651

Sorry too, losing a dog is very very tough, have been through that myself. They're just such good company and you get terribly attached.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear this but have also enjoyed the updates as he defied the 2 month prognosis and enjoyed another 18 months.

Take comfort in the extra time you were given.

craigstardis1976

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear that, Patrick. My dog, Tanner H Dog who would have been 13 next month suddenly collapsed on Sunday. He had a tumor in his heart that stopped blood from pumping. Though he showed no sign of being in any way sick or weak before Sunday, he died in my arms. He was and remains my best friend I have ever had. From having gone through cancer, being homeless and then rebuilding our lives, he was by my side very day. I miss him so much and all I can say is it really really hurts and I am in tears several times per day at the moment. RIP both Baldrick and Tanner H Dog.

D

Deleted member 1740

Sorry to hear of your loss Patrick. I remember when our Sweeney died, I was only young but it was devastating. If we had steak for tea our Sweeney had steak for his tea, he was part of the family.