2020 Professional Golf Thread

Wolf

Visit site
I hope to god JB has a mare tomorrow and fades away can't bare watching him over the weekend at the top so slow and boring.. Good to see Bud Cauley having a good round after what he went through with his accident.

Wolf

Visit site
I thought Rahm was wearing shoes dedicated to some one from his state university, think Arizona, and I think it was a death.

Got to admit I haven't seen them, and I appreciate that sentence above is short of actual confirmation but I thought I had read it somewhere.

Edited to add a link https://www.golfdigest.com/story/jo...t-tillman-and-kobe-bryant-with-shoes-and-ball
Spot on they werw a double homage to Pat Tillman forner NFL player who quit pro sport and signed up US Army but was killed in action, went to same Uni, and to Kobe bryant..

Edit.. Just seen you added the link ?

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Just loaded the leaderboard on my phone and it was showing 5 players on hole 8. Probably was just being updated, and probably a coincidence one of them was J B Holmes

Diamond

Visit site
He gets a bad rep this fella. The lady on sky was interviewing him last night a he was very dull, possibly unflappable...
Being new to the sport someone was being booed on the 16th...he then wore a bryant vest...less boos