2020 Professional Golf Thread

Wolf

Visit site

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
I like it, nothing wrong with some flowers on a shirt, id happily wear that on and off the course..

Having just seen Rahms, again quite like it, bit of colour and personality.

Rory outfit is the typical bland boring basically beige fashion sense people expect from golfers. Id much rather wear both Rose & Rahms gear.

No problem with Rose outfit.... just that it was very bold! 10/10 for wearing Roses on valentines weekend 1/10 the fact that he is wearing Roses because his name is Rose

Rahms was pap imho but then i hate grandad collars and vomit inducing luminous green

disagree about Rory's outfit. anything but beige tbf gold pants and bright white.... bold without being crass but hey ho

D

Deleted member 15344

Rory hitting the ball so well and following up the good irons with solid putting - he looks like he is ready for a very good season ahead

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Tiger not have the best of times
Is he struggling with something or is he just playing crap?

Just seen Tiger putt from 12-15 feet on 7 and not even get it to the hole. Very un-Tiger like with a putter. I know he's struggling with his game (and everybody has those days) but he looks out of sorts. Can't put it all down to being tournament host

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just seen Tiger putt from 12-15 feet on 7 and not even get it to the hole. Very un-Tiger like with a putter. I know he's struggling with his game (and everybody has those days) but he looks out of sorts. Can't put it all down to being tournament host

is he struggling with his game? been hitting it great just not a course that suits him historically and putting poorly

D

Deleted member 15344

is he struggling with his game? been hitting it great just not a course that suits him historically and putting poorly
Yep - he hasn’t ever really done well at the course , just looks a little rusty early season.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Struggling with his game TODAY at +4 for the round. Seems off today especially on the greens as that putt on the 7th showed. I accept it's not one of his favourites but his opening two rounds were steady if not spectacular