Your opinion about Sahith Theegala

Golfnut1957

Visit site
When he first came on the scene I was taken by how good a golfer he looked, so much so I kept on betting on him to win, and he didn't. The straw that broke the camel's back was the event when he stood on the tee of the 72nd hole in the lead, a lay up second followed by an approach to the green and two putts would have seen us both win, but no, he went for it in two, put it into a bunker and from there proceeded to hand the lead to A. N. Other. Thus we both lost.

I have forgiven him and wish him all the best, although I no longer put money on him.

theharryrobinson

Visit site
When he first came on the scene I was taken by how good a golfer he looked, so much so I kept on betting on him to win, and he didn't. The straw that broke the camel's back was the event when he stood on the tee of the 72nd hole in the lead, a lay up second followed by an approach to the green and two putts would have seen us both win, but no, he went for it in two, put it into a bunker and from there proceeded to hand the lead to A. N. Other. Thus we both lost.

I have forgiven him and wish him all the best, although I no longer put money on him.
:p:LOL:

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Not particularly paid any attention to him of late. If he does well then great. I also quite like how the diversity of golf is building.

D

Deleted member 25575

Don’t particularly like him, another middle of the pack PGA golfer, no personality, I’ll pass

D

Deleted member 1147

I enjoy watching him play; aggressive and swashbuckling style.
Can't comment on who he is or anything about his personality etc.