Your Golfing Youtubers

S

Snelly

agreed 100%

I mean, yes, Crossfield is a bit of a marmite character, I normally don't watch him, and if I do, he does get on my nerves quickly, but there is no doubt he is a very hard working and knowledgeable guy who invests a lot of time and effort into his channel. This guy, on the other hand, is just pathetic. I didn't even manage to watch more than 2 minutes of his video before I had to turn it off. Unbelievable.

Agreed, a pathetic individual.

Anyone condoning it is equally so.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Going at his family is low and anyone condoning it needs to take a look at themselves. Heard that "some" golf media follow this guy as well is truly pathetic

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like Solid Golf with Adrian Fryer - am a little bias as am having lessons off him at the minute. He's a great coach though. They are all instructional vids though.
His son Matt Fryer also has a channel (Matt Fryer Golf) which I also like. He does some with Shiels and Finch. He's A local lad and is the pro at Stockport GC.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I like Solid Golf with Adrian Fryer - am a little bias as am having lessons off him at the minute. He's a great coach though. They are all instructional vids though.
His son Matt Fryer also has a channel (Matt Fryer Golf) which I also like. He does some with Shiels and Finch. He's A local lad and is the pro at Stockport GC.

Like the Matt Fryer stuff and enjoyed his dad giving him a pitching lesson

carwynedwards9

Club Champion
Visit site
I follow Rick Shiels, Peter Finch, Crossfield/Lockey, Matt Fryer and me and my golf.

Must say that Crossfield/Shiels/Finch have the best vlogs.

Anyone know why there's beef between MC and Shiels?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
That's a bit harsh comment about the person you don't know apart few video from the youtube.

I like crossfield. But he certainly has a chip on his shoulder and likes to make snide digs about over tubers and how impartial he is. All the while plastering YouTube with chromesoft and yourgolftravel.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Also I have no idea why Rory still plays with him. The amount of abuse he has to put up with is unbelievable

Think Rory is being paid to be there. As he works for ygt. I'd take the stick for a wage playing golf.

That being said. If he's a 7 handicapper he must just suffer atrocious nerves!

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like crossfield. But he certainly has a chip on his shoulder and likes to make snide digs about over tubers and how impartial he is. All the while plastering YouTube with chromesoft and yourgolftravel.

He's the biggest example of someone who can dish it out but certainly can't take it.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
He's the biggest example of someone who can dish it out but certainly can't take it.

I agree.

The guy guy who made a profile just to trash him was pathetic and I can see why it upset crossfield as he started on his family.

But all all the other stuff he has to grow up with. I like his lesson ideas and the vlogs with pros are good as he tends to behave a little better.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Crossfield is a real personality and intelligent.

He explores a lot of new ideas and looks at different angles in golf that I have not come across.

I find most other golf youtubers to be a bit boring, won't name anyone as people get fiercely loyal to social media stars.