Wrong score showing on record

sheepcuts

Visit site
I have just been expelled by my golf club for cheating . I have not by the way . Scores that were showing on the my eg app showed differently than entered . When checking on handicapaster the changed scores showed
This happened a few times . When speaking to handicap master the computer that they have identified as logging in at these times is not mine
They say that there is nothing wrong with their software and EG say the same about theirs.I was the handicap sec at the time and did have the access to the software. Has anyone else encountered wrong scores changing after correct ones being entered
Sheepcuts

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Did the scores EVER show correctly on Handicapmaster and on the MyEg app?

How many people have access to Handicapmaster at your club? (I take it that you have the cloud edition with different logon id's...is that correct?)

Howlong after the scores were originally entered did the change take place?

Shouldn't be difficult to identify who made the changes...if indeed this is what happened.

My club used Handicapmaster and we have never encountered cases of scores "changing" after they have been entered.

sheepcuts

Visit site
Did the scores EVER show correctly on Handicapmaster and on the MyEg app?

How many people have access to Handicapmaster at your club? (I take it that you have the cloud edition with different logon id's...is that correct?)

Howlong after the scores were originally entered did the change take place?

Shouldn't be difficult to identify who made the changes...if indeed this is what happened.

My club used Handicapmaster and we have never encountered cases of scores "changing" after they have been entered.
Hi I am the only one with handicap master on my home computer but the h committee have access to it at the club .Unfortunately they use the same login details . My fault there but I am assuming that noone would be so daft or bothered to change scores
Sheepcuts

Bobthesock

Visit site
Not being funny but the club must be pretty sure something has been done to expel the handicap secretary.
No smoke without fire

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
. When speaking to handicap master the computer that they have identified as logging in at these times is not mine
Have they been able to identify who logged in, whose computer it is, where it is and what the authorities are for whoever logged in?
Are they able to see the original entries?

NearHull

Visit site
I know nothing about the software integrity of Handicap Master but most quality software will hold an audit trail of data change. Have you asked that specific question of Handicap Master, requesting a full log of access attempts to your records.