Non-qualifying score in handicap record.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As the OP, I'd just say I'm not getting out of my pram just yet. I've alerted the office and I'm sure they're looking into it. I'm assuming they are trying to find the glitch that causes the problem. I guess it's not easily findable. So, I'll give them a little time - as long as it gets sorted eventually. After all, it doesn't really have much effect on me personally, but if it's wrong, it's wrong.
I'm pretty confident that it will be simply forgetting to 'tick' the Non-Q box! However, simply amending this will not sort things. All scores will have to be re-entered into an amended Comp so a fair bit of work maybe involved. Were there many entries??

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm pretty confident that it will be simply forgetting to 'tick' the Non-Q box! However, simply amending this will not sort things. All scores will have to be re-entered into an amended Comp so a fair bit of work maybe involved. Were there many entries??
Not sure what happened - but they did show me a 'screen' on the computer which showed recent competitions and whether they were flagged as qualifying or not. (A 'Q' indicated qualifying and no 'Q' meant non- qualifying). The list definitely had it as non-qualifying when they showed me. And they did say they'd look into it.

If they do need to re-enter stuff, then not too onerous - there were very few entries. The weather forecast (wrong as it happens) had put a lot of folk off.