Would this be useful to you?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Converting videos to JPEG images?

Found some software that does this the other night as I wanted a picture of my son from a video, and then it dawned on me to apply this to my swing videos (see my avatar) as I don't own a slow motion camera to see my swing at key areas.

If your're interested, the software is here and it's free.

Once installed, just transfer the video to your computer, and import it into the converter, select the option for every frame and click convert... That's it. It saves the images into your documents folder for you to view, then just delete the ones you don't want (or can't stand to see). Here are some examples:

Checking your take-away
6IronSwingVideo433.jpg

Position at the top:
6IronSwingVideo442.jpg

Impact position:
6IronSwingVideo448.jpg

Release:
6IronSwingVideo449.jpg

I, personally, find this useful, I can appreciate others wont, so I'll apologize now if I've wasted your time

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
If you do any more filming it would be a great help if you position the camera directly behind the point in between the ball and your feet looking down the line or face on or even better, both :)
Thanks

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
If you do any more filming it would be a great help if you position the camera directly behind the point in between the ball and your feet looking down the line or face on or even better, both :)
Thanks

Fair enough Bob,noted for future referance.

Hopefully doing a driver video soon so I'll take your comment on board.