Wordle

Swango1980

Visit site
I got into Wordle a few months ago, nice quick one time play per day type game. Great concept, means I don't get addicted to my phone every day playing games.

However, now I play Wordle, Worldle, Dordle, Quordle, Octordle and Sedecordle. Now I'm never off my phone.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got into Wordle a few months ago, nice quick one time play per day type game. Great concept, means I don't get addicted to my phone every day playing games.

However, now I play Wordle, Worldle, Dordle, Quordle, Octordle and Sedecordle. Now I'm never off my phone.
You're missing two of my favourites that I do every day - Heardle and Nerdle.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Arghh ... after a successful streak of 164 not out, got one wrong today (from the archive).

After 4 goes there's five possible correct answers. An elimination word can remove three at most. Leaves a 50:50 guess for the final go and I choose the "other" one :(

Swango1980

Visit site
Arghh ... after a successful streak of 164 not out, got one wrong today (from the archive).

After 4 goes there's five possible correct answers. An elimination word can remove three at most. Leaves a 50:50 guess for the final go and I choose the "other" one :(
I did exactly the same thing. I hate words that just become a guess between 3 or 4 possible letters for 1 final slot.