Visit site
Wordle 716 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That had to be one of the most difficult ones of these ever. Took me ages to even process a possible word from what was left. My guesses 4 and 5 couldn't have actually been the answers I just put them in to figure out where some of the letters were.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I’ve made this comment before. Not sure French words are in the spirit of the game!

Wordle 716 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
We heard you the first time - and chose to ignore. It's been part of the English language for best part of 300 years. I suppose you feel hard done by if they use American spellings - honor, color, etc. I say old chap, it's not British ...

A common starter word for some is "adieu". Definitely French but has been in use in the UK since the 15th Century.

Get over yourself.

btw

Wordle 716 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

;)

sunshine

Visit site
We heard you the first time - and chose to ignore. It's been part of the English language for best part of 300 years. I suppose you feel hard done by if they use American spellings - honor, color, etc. I say old chap, it's not British ...

A common starter word for some is "adieu". Definitely French but has been in use in the UK since the 15th Century.

Get over yourself.

btw

Wordle 716 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

;)

I can detect a hint of ennui in your tone, so I’m not going to pursue this topic. It’s a moot point, but I do feel a sense of schadenfreude regarding when a foreign word becomes an English word.