Will Scorecards For Comps Soon Be Redundant?

sunshine

Visit site
There is a simple answer to all of this. Use drones to fly over the course following each group and recording shots and scores. Drone footage can be used to resolve any rules queries and can monitor pace of play. You can also send the drone off to fetch your order from the half way hut.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There is a simple answer to all of this. Use drones to fly over the course following each group and recording shots and scores. Drone footage can be used to resolve any rules queries and can monitor pace of play. You can also send the drone off to fetch your order from the half way hut.
Your joking aren’t you.?
We can’t even open a packet of crisps without someone moaning ;)
Imagine a drone coming in for a close up?
Would make a cracking target off the tee though. I’m in.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
shouldnt you have got 3 points on the 3rd (SI3) hole with your par?? perhaps they DQ'd you for signing for a wrong score!
That would only happen if he signed for a 'number of shots' score lower than actual. Having the correct S'ford score on a scorecard is not a player's responsibility.

sunshine

Visit site
Your joking aren’t you.?
We can’t even open a packet of crisps without someone moaning ;)
Imagine a drone coming in for a close up?
Would make a cracking target off the tee though. I’m in.

The drone should hover above you or behind you so it can transmit your location via GPS and also monitor your swing and check you are not improving your lie or touching the sand in a bunker for example. We will need a new thread about where exactly the drone should be, like the HNSP thread. ;)

I'm sure we would all quickly become accustomed to the whir of the drone. Personally I don't find continuous noise off-putting, it's only sudden unexpected noises.