Wide Leg Golf Trousers? Any recommendations?

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi folks

Looking for a couple of new pairs of trousers and mainly looking online. Does anyone have a recommendation for trousers that are slightly wider than normal at the bottom? I'm not a fan of slim look trousers as I think they don't look great.

I have a couple of pairs of older Adidas which I love but unfortunately need replaced. When I ordered the 'same' style recently online they seem to now be cut slightly slimmer at the bottom!

I quite like Tiger Wood's trousers which look to be wide and with the V hem at the bottom but the Nike's I tried on at AG don't fit like that at all!

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
The Dunlop range of troos in Sports Direct are very generous in leg fitting.

Comfortable, feel nice and are cheap as chips (... 2 pairs for £14 last time I brought). Wash well and iron very well too.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have some Ping ones that might do for you. The problem is I can't remember what style they are. If I remember when I get home I will take a look and let you know.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still on the search myself! I fancy a pair of galvins Nero I think they were but at £70 they will be a long way off! Out of golf I buy boot cut!

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
RobRob-just took a chance on a couple of pairs of those on E-Bay so will see how they work out.

Will have a look at those Pings and the news too-cheers folks.

Just to point out I tried the Oakley Take trousers today and they were very roomy and very long-made for the big fellas I think and well worth a try for anyone on the lookout!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Ian Poulter IJP boot cut trousers. Not my style personally, but the regular trousers I have from his range are excellent. The regular ones are also reasonable at the bottom, you can get some bargains from IJP Outlet on eBay, that's the official stores outlet great prices and they take returns if your not happy..

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Back in the late 80s/early 90s I used to have some Joe Bloggs Madchester Flared Golf trousers which were great. They twisted my mellons man and were a loose fit. They also came with a baggy polo shirt and an Inspiral Carpets LP, you might be able to find some on ebay now.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ian Poulter IJP boot cut trousers. Not my style personally, but the regular trousers I have from his range are excellent. The regular ones are also reasonable at the bottom, you can get some bargains from IJP Outlet on eBay, that's the official stores outlet great prices and they take returns if your not happy..

This I would recommended IJP trousers both tartan and tech performance, great trousers but don't pay full price get end of season at half price! :)

Steve Coll

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can I ask a quick question for the people with the ijp trousers , is the waist size true to size or does it run a tad small I'm usually a 36 in nike but had to go a 38 for my adidas pants as they were tighter than the nikes in a 36.

njc1973

Head Pro
Visit site
Can I ask a quick question for the people with the ijp trousers , is the waist size true to size or does it run a tad small I'm usually a 36 in nike but had to go a 38 for my adidas pants as they were tighter than the nikes in a 36.
Ijp are true to size I have same issue with addidas as you