Dwyers or CK Golf Trousers?

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looking for a couple of pairs of decent quality comfy black smart trousers, found these on County golf at a good enough price, anyone any experience of these brands trousers? Would probably of ordered both to see but no free returns which is fair enough so would rather get it right first time if possible.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Looking for a couple of pairs of decent quality comfy black smart trousers, found these on County golf at a good enough price, anyone any experience of these brands trousers? Would probably of ordered both to see but no free returns which is fair enough so would rather get it right first time if possible.
Dwyers are pretty good for the price

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
County Golf actually have CK make the golf trousers to their design specs now, not got any myself but apparently the ones with a tapered knee are made for them by Calvin Klein.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the replies everyone, I ended up biting the bullet and ordered both and some Amazon own brand ones which seem to get very good reviews, returns are easy and free with Amazon Prime. Will let you know my opinion once they arrive.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Quick update for anyone interested. My ranking from 1st to 3rd, Dwyers, CK, Amazon. The Dwyers were a regular fit which was most comfortable for me to play in, they were well finished and material looks probably best of the three, great value @ £25 (plus delivery if order under £50). The CK ones next, they were tapered fit much tighter on the legs and calves, actually made it a bit difficult to get long socks on. Nice material but a little bit shinier than the Dwyers, more of a thinner sports performance material and bright orange pockets. Depending on your build and fit you want these could easily have been preferable to the Dwyers for some. Modern looking and well made, aimed towards younger market. Again I would still say great value @ £30 (plus delivery if order under £50), would look good on a night out as well. The Amazon ones had the shiniest material and had an annoying small second pocket on the right, not sure what this would be used for, tees maybe. Fit and finish was fine but none of the nice touches on the "Premuim" ones and definitely look a more budget trouser. The price of the Amazon fluctuates but I paid £17.33 (free delivery with Prime or if order over £20) so you cant complain and they are perfectly fine if you want to keep cost to a minimum but I felt the extra money for the Dwyers was well worth it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1147

The last trousers from Dwyers that I looked at seemed like the golf equivalent of Farah slacks

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The last trousers from Dwyers that I looked at seemed like the golf equivalent of Farah slacks
I thought the cut was fine, comfy to move around in but not baggy, certainly weren't MC Hammers. A lot of how good you think trousers are is the fit and that differs with everyone's build and taste of how tight/loose they like them, I find slim fit fine off the course but not the comfiest to play in when you're walking around for hours.