Decent trousers

shane3003

Visit site
The best trousers I’ve had are Galvin Green, wash really well and last forever. Expensive initially but with the longevity you get, work out good value in the long run.
They’re not chino style but you can get regular fit rather than slim fit.
I had a grey pair that were 6 years old and current ones are all 2 years old, look great.

Teebs

Visit site
Thanks to all for the washing instructions, much appreciated.

Might pop into Snainton and try some on, easier than multiple deliveries and returns..

sjw

Visit site
My favourites are my Lululemon ABC trousers, slim fit. So comfortable, good pockets. Only downside is they've faded a little from the occasions I carried my bag and it rubbed on the seam top of the right leg. Stopped doing that.

Zig

Visit site
Travis Mathew stuff is nice but pretty expensive. Not sure I've ever seen someone wearing outside of the Pro ranks..
I bought some in a sale - can't remember if it was Snainton Golf or Function 18.... Nice stuff, trousers run on the large side though.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tried loads of different trousers but keep going back to Under Armour. I need slim fit tapered ones and by far these are the best. They've never faded in the wash as far as I can tell.
This.

The UA drive trousers this year are fantastic and are pretty water repellent to boot.

Super comfy and a great fit.

Springveldt

Visit site
Most dangerous site on the internet. I need a new pair of trousers as I’ve put on a bit of timber over the winter so visited County Golf today. Needless to say the bank balance is £100 lighter but I’ve now got 2 polo’s, a pair of shorts, a cap and a padded gilet to go along with the trousers I visited the site for.