Wide Leg Golf Trousers? Any recommendations?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I’ve got big calf muscles so need to be careful when buying trousers but I’ve found stromberg (not the tapered leg) and Dwyer’s to be a good fit

Jason.H

Visit site
I bought Under Armour trousers from East Midlands designer outlet. Very good quality and stretch so never feel restrictive. I have Galvin Green which are my best and will last years. Adidas I have got but have worn out really quickly. Macade are a bit more trendy and the most comfortable golf trousers ever.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi folks

Looking for a couple of new pairs of trousers and mainly looking online. Does anyone have a recommendation for trousers that are slightly wider than normal at the bottom? I'm not a fan of slim look trousers as I think they don't look great.

I have a couple of pairs of older Adidas which I love but unfortunately need replaced. When I ordered the 'same' style recently online they seem to now be cut slightly slimmer at the bottom!

I quite like Tiger Wood's trousers which look to be wide and with the V hem at the bottom but the Nike's I tried on at AG don't fit like that at all!
I was going to suggest trying Nike as my old pair and reasonably new winter pair are really baggy at the bottom.

My new pings would not fit that category at all and stay away from stromberg if my experiences are anything to go buy. Maybe stick with adidas or try UA

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
47193.jpg

These are pretty wide legged.