Who would you pick as Europe's wild cards?

D

Deleted member 1147

now we know who needs a pick, I’d go for:
Rose, Lowry and Garcia

D

Deleted member 15344

Got to be tough to leave out Rose and Lowry so maybe Poulter will miss out

Down to those three for two spots

Changed my mind and think it’s going to be

Garcia
Rose
Lowry

Poulter as a vice captain

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
One of the reasons Padraig wanted qualifying to finish at the PGA was to put them under pressure and see who came out of it.
Rose stepped up, Cheesy did enough, Shane didn't play badly...Sergio is a surefire pick..
Poults missed the cut.
QED.

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
The BMW leader Aphibarnrat almost had a dry Tincup moment :ROFLMAO:, he was so lucky to find his 1st provisional and end up with just a bogey

I found the sky coverage frustrating; THE moment of the tournament, they have / show a view of his ball in next door’s garden (could have been anyone’s I know), he hits 2 more balls, one more of which into the and bush as the “first” , yet no coverage nor debate as to how they determines which balls was which ?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I found the sky coverage frustrating; THE moment of the tournament, they have / show a view of his ball in next door’s garden (could have been anyone’s I know), he hits 2 more balls, one more of which into the and bush as the “first” , yet no coverage nor debate as to how they determines which balls was which ?
That was a bit frustrating...perfect opportunity to listen in on rules talk and they missed it.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Pretty sure Harrington has ended up with the decision he didnt want to make and wouldve preferred Lowry to qualify automatically

For me Lowry and Garcia are certs and its close between Poulter and Rose. Poulter been better over the last 6 mths or so but fair play to Rose for his round today. Think he'll pick Poulter but wouldnt be shocked either way

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The spare VC was being kept for this very eventuality - Poulter can bang his chest and yell 'come on !!!!!' for whatever match needs to channel it. He will get to do it even more than normal. Everyone's a winner.