Who fancies playing in a Texas scramble at Cooden in July????

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Have mentioned this before but Cooden GC has it's Open Week starting Monday 6th July with various competitions held throughout the 5 days.
One of these is a four man Texas Scramble, held on Friday 10th.
I'd like to enter a team and just putting it out there to see who fancies it?
Shotgun start from 9am.
Team entry cost is £112.00 (which works out at £28.00 each obviously!) and includes coffee on arrival but no food. Having said that, food will be available throughout the day and lunch will be on me (not literally but I'll take care of it ;)).
If you fancy coming along for a laugh, please let me know.
Rob

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
Have mentioned this before but Cooden GC has it's Open Week starting Monday 6th July with various competitions held throughout the 5 days.
One of these is a four man Texas Scramble, held on Friday 10th.
I'd like to enter a team and just putting it out there to see who fancies it?
Shotgun start from 9am.
Team entry cost is £112.00 (which works out at £28.00 each obviously!) and includes coffee on arrival but no food. Having said that, food will be available throughout the day and lunch will be on me (not literally but I'll take care of it ;)).
If you fancy coming along for a laugh, please let me know.
Rob

Rob,

I'm gutted would love to have joined you but I checked the date and I am already on holiday that day and away.

Shame - but I am sure you will find a 3 x ball to join you. Sounds great fun.

Dave

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh no!!! ;)

Couldn't you have tried a bit harder to get a 4th? I was only suggesting being 1st reserve in case of a last minute drop out, you know, just to help out a mate in need. :rolleyes: Won't be able to tell HID until a couple of days before the game - hope she doesn't make other arrangements for that day. :D