Cooden 2015

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Well if you can get the day or even afternoon off then I'll go for it, so that's 3 of us if OC can get his day also, just 1 more for a potential 4-ball.

I could be tempted to make it a 4-ball IF Smiffy ends up available on that day, IF my missus ain't working, IF Smiffy puts me up for the night

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am absolutely certain I can swing the afternoon off the day before the "big one"....I'll tell them I've got a dentist appointment or something!!
We could tee off around 3.30 or so and then nip up the road for something to eat if you fancy it.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
OK, looks like we have a 4-ball, tee time aprox 3.30pm so something to work to now :thup:

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I would be up for a game on the Thursday if any of you gents can't make it.

I see that there is a Seniors invitation day on this date ,would this have any impact on playing this day Smiffy?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well the three guys you will be playing with are going to "adjust" your handicap before we tee off, so at least they won't be paying for it
;)

After yesterday's debacle I'd like to request some additional shots please :smirk:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I see that there is a Seniors invitation day on this date ,would this have any impact on playing this day Smiffy?

Didn't realise that and thanks for pointing it out.
I don't know what time they will have the tee booked, but being Seniors there is a good chance it will only be an 18 holer rather than an all day 36'er.
I'll keep an eye on the situation and let you know for sure once the itinerary is made public.
We have an online booking system so all things being well I should be able to book a definite tee time that would avoid them.
Rob

Last edited:

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
OK, looks like we have a 4-ball, tee time aprox 3.30pm so something to work to now :thup:

Finally persuaded my boss to log in to the HR system and click on the "approve" button. Only took 2 weeks this time :confused:, another year or two and I'll have him properly trained.

But the upshot is, I'm definitely on for the round the day before.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Didn't realise that and thanks for pointing it out.
I don't know what time they will have the tee booked, but being Seniors there is a good chance it will only be an 18 holer rather than an all day 36'er.
I'll keep an eye on the situation and let you know for sure once the itinerary is made public.
We have an online booking system so all things being well I should be able to book a definite tee time that would avoid them.
Rob

They'll be jumping out the butchers queue at 7am, teeing off at 8am, back in the clubhouse for tea and biscuits by 1pm and back on their plastic mattresses for a siesta by 3pm, so we'll be fine :thup:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
As we spoke about this on Monday,Smiffy, I'd better get my name down for the main event if there's room for a little one!

Sorry. Overlooked this!

1. Smiffy
2. Lig
3. Leftie
4. Dhan
5. Chris
6. Justone
7. Pieman
8. MashleyR7
9. Jimboo
10. Paperboy
11. Heronsghyll
12. Robin
13. Guy
14. Jonny powell
15. Ray taylor
16. Golfmmad
17. Therod
18. Chrisd
19. Fish
20. RichardC
21. Charlie
22. Jason
23. BlueInMunich
24. LiverpoolPhil (possible)
25. Swingalot
26. Sawtooth
27. Wookie
28. PNWokingham
29. Richart (possible)
30. Evahakool
31. Oxfordcomma (with a substantial handicap cut!)
32. Cookelad

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

If it does, we could always play at East Sussex National the day before?
If I remember they do some decent "twilight" rates during the Summer and if you haven't played there before you'll be in for a treat.
As different from Cooden as it could be.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
1. Smiffy
2. Lig
3. Leftie
4. Dhan
5. Chris
6. Justone
7. Pieman
8. MashleyR7
9. Jimboo
10. Paperboy
11. Cookelad
12. Robin
13. Guy
14. Jonny powell
15. Ray taylor
16. Golfmmad
17. Therod
18. Chrisd
19. Fish
20. RichardC
21. Charlie
22. Jason
23. BlueInMunich
25. Swingalot
26. Sawtooth
27. Wookie
28. PNWokingham
29. Richart (possible)
30. Evahakool
31. Oxfordcomma (with a substantial handicap cut!)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
1. Smiffy
2. Lig
3. Leftie
4. Dhan
5. Chris
6. Justone
7. Pieman
8. MashleyR7
9. Jimboo
10. Paperboy
11. Cookelad
12. Robin
13. Guy
14. Jonny powell
15. Ray taylor
16. Golfmmad
17. Therod
18. Chrisd
19. Fish
20. RichardC
21. Charlie
22. Jason
23. BlueInMunich
25. Swingalot
26. Sawtooth
27. Wookie
28. PNWokingham
29. Richart (possible)
30. Evahakool
31. Oxfordcomma
32. Bratty

You are now in Bratty! Apologies it took so long, I had to really think about whether I wanted you there now that I'm a member ......;);)

Just found out that the Seniors Invitation is an 18 hole Stableford, shotgun start (that will wake the buggers up!) at 8.30 so the course should be completely clear from early afternoon.
I suggest a tee off around 2.30-3.00pm for those that want to play on the Thursday, maybe book a table for a Chinese or an Indian for around 8pm? Plenty of decent places in Bexhill to eat and a few good pubs in the vicinity too.
I'll keep an eye on the start sheet and book a slot just as soon as I can.