Where are you...........

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
when you are logged on to the forum?
In a comfy office and leather chair?
Sat on the sofa with a laptop?
Hiding from HID under the stairs on a laptop?
Banished to the shed?
At work?
In your own bedroom with the family's old desktop
or somewhere else????? :D

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am normally in the office, sitting on the living room on the Laptop or sometimes on the Iphone - I am pretty much hooked - but tend to read more than talk (its different in real life tho)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
At work at the mo....the boss has nipped out for an hour so I took the opportunity to log on.
Normally in the dining room in the evening getting away from the kids and the telly.
;)

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Lappy, here.

Logged on to do some work on some important emails, before dashing off to my first meeting at 10.00 am, and just had time for an update.

As long as I leave by 9.30 I'll get there in time, so I can spare a few min.......

Oops.

Best dash.

Laters, etc.

:eek:

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
I do browse at work but only reply to a handful of threads during working hours and normally during my breaks

Thats the funniest thing i've read all week!!! Reply to a handful :D :D :D Give over man, who are you trying to kid? ;)

I log on at work on the laptop, home on the same laptop or at home on my desktop.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sat at my desk in the office. Not got too much on at the moment (or for the last 4 months), so if I am not on here I have pretty much nothing to do.

There is no fun having nothing to do. The fun is having lots to do, and not doing it.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
At the moment I'm at work.

But I do log on from the laptop from the front room whilst watching telly and from my PC in the office at home.

Or from the iPhone if I'm out somewhere sitting around waiting for something\someone.

DCB

Visit site
Currently in the office. I do browse during the day, but normally tend to post replys when at home in the evenings.

julsk10

Head Pro
Visit site
I am normally in the office, sitting on the living room on the Laptop or sometimes on the Iphone - I am pretty much hooked - but tend to read more than talk (its different in real life tho)

I am the same, I noticed last night that I have finally made it as a Journeyman no longer a newbie after nearly three years.
I am usually at home on laptop. I am off for the summer(had to be a reason for being a teacher) so have made a lot more contributions than normal.