What's on your list

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
Ha ha ha, I read this with music in the background "The little boy that Santa Claus forgot".

I can empathise chap, my wife is probably the worst present buyer ever, I couldn't even begin to tell the horrors.

She's cute though. You can't have it all ;)
Likewise, but cuteness/looks only get's you so far in my book, if you continue to flat out suck at buying birthday and Christmas presents then you're in trouble.

I'm a hot drink fan, love a cuppa, whether it's tea or coffee.....she's bought me one of those travel mugs this year, I know this because she cunningly hid it......in MY side of the wardrobe, unwrapped and right in view every time I open my wardrobe door. When I confronted her about it last week, she said, "You can have it now if you want"......you see what I'm dealing with here!

Last year, I bought my own present. To pad out the gifts, she bought me the wrong sized tee's, potty putting (google it, it's terrible) and 3 Bench polo shirts that didn't fit and were "fashionable" style polo shirts as opposed to golf polo shirts.

Mark_G

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
You wait till your kids are in their teens, I cant get my daughter out of bed on Christmas morning, I start making a little noise around 6 am, then have to go to the loo, get a drink, fall out of bed, all as noisily as possible. Last year we even rang her on her mobile wishing her a Merry Christmas, hoping she would get up. I might be a little more subtle this year and set the smoke alarm off :)

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Likewise, but cuteness/looks only get's you so far in my book, if you continue to flat out suck at buying birthday and Christmas presents then you're in trouble.

Ha ha, classic stuff, Ill go one better. Im Irish and a Liverpool fan, a couple of years ago she bought me a portrait of Michael Owen. Not only would I have no wish for a picture of any football player of any kind (where would I even hang the bloody thing) but was he no longer a liverpool player, and to top it all off in the picture he was wearing the England kit. Bless her she is actually insane.

Love is eh?

:D

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
Ha ha, classic stuff, Ill go one better. Im Irish and a Liverpool fan, a couple of years ago she bought me a portrait of Michael Owen. Not only would I have no wish for a picture of any football player of any kind (where would I even hang the bloody thing) but was he no longer a liverpool player, and to top it all off in the picture he was wearing the England kit. Bless her she is actually insane.

Love is eh?

:D

Yep, that's a stinker of a gift....think I might struggle to beat that one in fact. A couple of years ago she bought me a cardigan, all because of something I said when watching James Corden on a Legaue of their own, I said "Those kinds of cardigans seem to suit fat people"...........my shock on Christmas morning when I opened it up, thanks love, in one foul swoop you have bought me a crap present and called me fat!

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Golf pressies should be forbidden there's just too much useless tat out there! I'm no good at the fake "oh yes it's just what I needed!" lie - tends to come out more like "great I could do with some more practice balls!"

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep, that's a stinker of a gift....think I might struggle to beat that one in fact. A couple of years ago she bought me a cardigan, all because of something I said when watching James Corden on a Legaue of their own, I said "Those kinds of cardigans seem to suit fat people"...........my shock on Christmas morning when I opened it up, thanks love, in one foul swoop you have bought me a crap present and called me fat!

Nope. You win!!!!

lol

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I got a really crap trolley once, I think the wife got it from Costco as she was under the impression that they sold quality stuff. They may well do, but not when it comes to golf trolleys. Used it about 3 times then bought myself a Twinline 3. She never said anything, but I suspect it was banked to be used against me at a suitable time in the future....

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I generally get my fees as a pressie from my mum and dad although this year they decided to buy me a set of irons :cool: Other than that I hope to get a box of balls and not much else although my Mrs has dropped hints about an e reader type thing (well I dropped them whether she takes the hint or not ;) )

And just for Brendy there is a new hybrid coming with the irons :fore:;)

JPH

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Missus got me 52 , 56 , 60 md Norman drew wedges in low bounce

They arrived today , I'm stroking them as we speak , wanna test em out now :thup:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can't remember all of my "list" but there is an Under Armour hat on it and a book "Every Shot Must Have A Purpose" and a pitch mark repairer/ball marker as I lost my favourite one and the others I have hurt my girly hands. Non golf stuff are DS games and can't recall what else. We used to spend a silly amount but now set a £30 budget which actually can take a bit more thought. It's my birthday on the 29th so David has to decide what pressies to give me when - and buy a card in good time as the shops get full of xmas ones!

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Adidas 2.0 trophy belt off 1 sister and a Nike Merino Jumper off another. I think my brother is getting me a Golf top as well. Not getting anything golf related off the better half though as I really dont need anything

T

thecraw

Chrimbo is about the kids. Don't look are ask for pressies myself.